Bitdefender Gravity Zone.
For Absolute Business Security.
Powerfully Simple. Ideal for Small Businesses.
- Business antivirus and antimalware consistently ranked first in independent tests.
- Easy to install and monitor security remotely from a single cloud console.
- Cost effective: includes server and desktop protection, intrusion detection and web filtering capabilities.
Advanced Business Security
Unfollow the traditional.
- Make malware infections and system slowdowns a thing of the past with the #1 ranked solution for protection and performance in independent tests.
- Use a single unified console to manage optimized protection for desktops and servers, virtual and physical machines, mobiles and email.
- Guard against all threats and attack vectors with firewall, intrusion detection, device control and web filtering.
Endpoint security fit for your offices, datacenters and public cloud.
- Single security delivery platform provides best protection and performance.
- Up to 20% datacenter performance improvement versus traditional security vendors.
- OS and hypervisor agnostic ensures universal coverage.
- OS and hypervisor agnostic ensures universal coverage.Self-configurable virtual appliances and environment-aware agents to install and deploy in minutes.
- Helps you reach HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance.
Comparativa de productos
Bitdefender’s Hypervisor-based Introspection is the basis of a new, pioneering enterprise security layer that detects attacks in real-time, by scanning raw in-guest memory directly from the hypervisor level, without the need of an agent within any VM.
A technology deemed impossible to achieve until now, introspection at hypervisor level is something threats can’t get to, and they can’t hide from.
Global Protection Network
With a worldwide network of 500 million machines, Bitdefender has the largest security delivery infrastructure on the globe. It is 100 million nodes above the nearest competitor.
Bitdefender’s Global Protective Network (GPN) performs 11 billion queries per day, and uses reflective models and advanced machine learning algorithms to extract malware patterns, ensuring real-time protection against any threat.
The system detects, anticipates and takes action to neutralize even the newest dangers anywhere in the world in as little as 3 seconds. It updates the reputation of apps, email sources and websites, and broadcasts alerts.
Endpoint security tools
GravityZone’s intelligent security agent assesses the host machine at installation to self-configure to optimal form, and adapts its behavior according to endpoint accessibility.
Security administrators allocate resources to security tasks through policies per groups of machines. They can set security tools to work on a local machine, or they can decide to rely more on Bitdefender Global Protective Network, or totally offload security to security servers.
Smart centralized scanning
Bitdefender is the first security vendor to provide scanning offloading on Security Virtual Appliances since 2011. The scanning process is centralized. Instead of protecting each physical or virtual machine individually, it treats the entire environment as a whole.
Centralized security servers handle most antimalware processes after offloading them from each protected physical or virtual machine.
Zero-day threat protection
Photon technology developed by Bitdefender learns usage patterns and software configuration to optimize the use of resources for monitoring applications. It saves computing resources as it focuses on applications found dangerous.
Real time messaging protection
Bitdefender’s heuristic antispam technology detects new and unknown spam. To ensure real-time protection, the system compares large volumes of spam messages, and learns to distinguish between unsolicited and legitimate emails. It recognizes new spam by perceiving even the most subtle similarities with older unsolicited messages. Based on Bitdefender’s Global Protective Network, it provides the most powerful defense against spam and phishing attempts.